Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Student parking near scd

Options
  • 13-09-2011 12:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭

Hey guys anyone know where there is reasonable/free parking near scd college? I being paying 2 euro for 3 hours ..anyone know anywhere better?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭TheVoodoo

There is no actual free parking in DL, that is not parking outside someones house. 2e for 3 hours is not bad for the area, at all.

If you have a very long day, would you consider parking in a local dart station and getting the dart?

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Liamu2

Yeah coming from wicklow I might try that one day ..just park in greystones and get the dart up

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

If you get there early there is free parking in the lanes behind the main st off Convent road and Mulgrave street, there are only about 12 spots though so if you're not early enough tough luck unfortunately

21/25

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭brayblue24

Liamu2 wrote: »
    Yeah coming from wicklow I might try that one day ..just park in greystones and get the dart up

That's what a lot of people working in Dun Laoghaire do. Doesn't take a whole lot more time either

• Registered Users Posts: 23,524 ✭✭✭✭ted1

You can buy a season pass for parking from the dun laoighre harbour company which doesn't work out to bad.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Liamu2

could you possibly post a screen of google maps where they are? i forgot to take the car from the car park today and cost be like 21 euro :(

cant find rathdrum on the irish rail site but i know it goes from there and arklow..any one know the price?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,606 ✭✭✭schemingbohemia

Much cheaper to get the Dart from Greystones than train from Rathdrum.

you should be able to google the train stations yourself

• Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭one2one

I was in SCD last year, parked in the car-park under the theatre. Think its E20.00 a week for SCD students.

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭bbuzz

You can get a parking permit for the UCD pay car parks for €50 a year from NCPS ltd.

Advertisement