Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Tattoo Artist

Options
  • 13-09-2011 12:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭

Hi guys

Looking for some advise... just wondering who you think is one of the best in Ireland??? I have 3 tats already but they are only small and non complicated basically a straight tracing job. I'm considering a fourth tat now for the last few months. I was going to get my daughters name in elvish and would like it to be the calligraphy style elvish writing (as in lord of the rings) and not just block symbols but then i found an elvish banner on line yesterday with two elvish birds of protection (they look like swans) http://www.realfairies.net/fairy-magic.html each of the birds will represent my husband and I and i would have my daughters name inserted in the inner circle. But i'm looking for a tattoo artist that is willing to work freehand on the piece and not just a trace job. I want them to be willing to spend a bit of time on it without me feeling like am asking them for their first born!!!

I'm based in the midlands.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭sonyvision

not sure of the midlands, JMDs in waterford city Joe himself was at the top of his game in tattooing, has plenty of awards to prove it, seen his work myself. all his work is free hand as they are unique to the client. In the shop before met people who drove from dublin just for his tattoo. also Ian in the shop is a brilliant person to be worked on aswell by. highly recommend the shop :D

Advertisement