Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what to cook?

Options
  • 13-09-2011 12:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭

hi im not very good or experienced at cooking and have agreed to cook for the other half tonight. she has been away for the last few weeks and due back into town today. i need some advise and also some tips on what to cook.

as i said im not that experienced so anything too fancy would be out of the question.

please help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,246 ✭✭✭trackguy

timberland wrote: »
    hi im not very good or experienced at cooking and have agreed to cook for the other half tonight. she has been away for the last few weeks and due back into town today. i need some advise and also some tips on what to cook.

as i said im not that experienced so anything too fancy would be out of the question.

please help

Do you like curry? A thai green/ red curry is easy and quick.

Buy a jar of red/ green curry paste, a tin of coconut milk and pack of chicken fillets. You'll need some rice too.

Fry your paste for a few minutes, add the coconut milk and bring to the simmer. Add in your chopped up chicken and simmer for about 15 minutes.

Serve with the rice. Easy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭timberland

i love curry but she isnt too keen and ive never made it before so it could be a bit of a risk. i was thinking something Italian maybe???

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

^ If you only want it to be something you've made before there's no point in asking here as we're not gonna know what you've cooked in the past! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 22,778 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Moved to Cooking & Recipes...

If you are not an experienced cook - why not check out the Easy Peasy Recipes thread?

Also, if you still want ideas from other posters you really need to give us more info, such as your likes/dislikes. This'll help narrow things down a bit.

tHB

Advertisement