Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 12 Boards.ie Pro Club

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

I can play for a bit,I'll play anywhere aswell

• Registered Users Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭Luap

PerrinV2 wrote: »

Ya I'll play aswell. Anywhere but Gk. :P

Maloney_o9 wrote: »
    Ya I'll play aswell. Anywhere but Gk. :P

Well you can either send a request to the club through a search or else add me Tribal_Army and I'll add ye that way.

No there won't be any of that, fair rotation, obviously people are free to start it, I won't be kicking people or making demands, just I'll stop playing it fairly quick.

I'd be up for a lot of it, if we had a core group of the same few, up for rotating positions, passing the ball and having some turns as ANY.

Well I'm kool with that,added you there anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭Jules.Winnfield

Count me in, have recently restarted with my new pro and happy to play any pos.

Add me: PSN JulesWinfield_79

• Advertisement

Anyone for a few games of this today/tonight?

Anyone for a few games of this today/tonight?

I will if we can get a 3rd person, think the minimum is 3.
    Just going online now so I can accept any requests then.

My Pro is around the 83ish mark at the minute, haven't touched it since October but did a decent bit of grinding back then.

I will if we can get a 3rd person, think the minimum is 3.
    Just going online now so I can accept any requests then.

My Pro is around the 83ish mark at the minute, haven't touched it since October but did a decent bit of grinding back then.

We're stuck with only 2 of us at the minute,I only got the game on monday so vp is rated 77 at the minute but working my way up

We're stuck with only 2 of us at the minute,I only got the game on monday so vp is rated 77 at the minute but working my way up

You know how to grind?

Best way to get him up quick is to play against a download created team like Hopeless(rated 1-1-1, with the smallest players possible) and play long World Class difficulty exhibitions on long play settings and just bang in your long shots like that etc...

I spent most of my grinding doing the defender stuff, you can alter the oppositions AI(and your own players) in the pause menu and put their speed etc down(or up for yourself) although this can make it hard for them to bypass your AI players so you can get the tackles etc..

Overall though it's a much better way to get your player good enough for online, can get them online too though just at a slower pace.

We got this off the ground tonight, so if there's anyone else interested in playing, come forth :)

Had as many as 6 at one point I think, but we need to get a core group of 4/5 who'll play regularly, so the more the merrier.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Finical

Enjoyed the few I played tonight.

Was good apart from that ridiculous game with pens haha. Should definitely play more was good fun!

Finical wrote: »
    Enjoyed the few I played tonight.

Was good apart from that ridiculous game with pens haha. Should definitely play more was good fun!

Was enjoyable all right, but there was one REALLY annoying moment after you left.

We had 5 and clearly Jules didn't get into the ''Ready Up'' screen as he messaged as it happened, so I did as you'd expect quit out, to return to the lobby.

And the game timer just kept on rising, so I wrote asking what happened, Perrin replied saying the other two lads just readied up so he went ahead and myself and Jules were left waiting(he left completely and I went playing myself)

You won't get many sticking around if the others will just start without you if you don't make the second screen, why they didn't quit out I don't know, even when the game is loading, it would have been as simple as signing in/out of PSN and/or leaving the game through the menu upon start up.

Perrin was the only one who even bothered writing back, the other two knew from the get go, one player didn't connect and I left because of this to restart the search(As i wrote in the chat box immediately).

I'm on for plenty more games 2nite lads if your on for it. Last nite I really enjoyed the few games we played and I left not because of the match starting without me but other issues around me that we're uncontrolable. All is sorted now and i'm dying to get going again.

Working on my pro as we speak

Just on what tribal was saying at the point the guys went missing and the other 2 had readied up I was in the lobby watching the timer count down.I knew I should back out but I also knew as the timer hit about 5 seconds to go that the 2 guys were definatley gonna play the game.
    So I didn't know what to do,do I leave the guys in a 4 on 2 situation or jump out.In hinsight from now on,no matter what I'll back out,so sorry about the confusion.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Finical

Anyone up for a few games now?

Just on what tribal was saying at the point the guys went missing and the other 2 had readied up I was in the lobby watching the timer count down.I knew I should back out but I also knew as the timer hit about 5 seconds to go that the 2 guys were definatley gonna play the game.
    So I didn't know what to do,do I leave the guys in a 4 on 2 situation or jump out.In hinsight from now on,no matter what I'll back out,so sorry about the confusion.

I wasn't having a go at you, you replied to the messages I sent immediately.
    And yes as you said, if you left as well and they played on then they still had the two required. :pac:

And yes as you said, if you left as well and they played on then they still had the two required. :pac:

No I know you weren't,just giving my logic behind it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭Jesus Shaves

first time playin pro clubs, no one said to quit the game if others couldn't get in,
    oh well

darokane wrote: »
    first time playin pro clubs, no one said to quit the game if others couldn't get in,
    oh well

Well it should be basic logic in fairness, Jules typed ''I dropped'' as we entered the 'Ready Up' section, so knowing we were a man down, I quit out expecting the other three to follow, I pointed this out in text while the arena would have being loading, from there it would have involved a simple sign out of the PSN.

Just to be fair on everyone, it happens from time to time and I don't think anyone would like or expect others to wait 10+mins when the game could have aborted fairly easily at a few points.

Anyway hopefully it doesn't happen again, nothing you can do if someone drops out mid game, but before the 5 min mark or from the menus, the rest should quit out and give the lad a chance. :pac:

Anyone for a few games tonight?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 941 ✭✭✭yomtea98

anyone wanna game psn yomtea98

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭steveLFC24

Add me lads if you're playing steve_g_2009

steveLFC24 wrote: »
    Add me lads if you're playing steve_g_2009

I'll throw you a transfer later when I'm on.....o and ya i'll be on later if anyone's on

Actually I think you'll need to add one of us as a friend steve before I can send the request,not sure though

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

Sign me up too :)

Magill wrote: »
    Sign me up too :)

Might help if ya gave a username :P

Might help if ya gave a username :P

I got it covered :)

BUMP

Anyone else for this?.

We have a solid enough little group at the minute, with around 4 regulars, another few who've played once or twice.
    Matches are usually arranged on Skype which is defo handier.

Could do with even more though, would be nice to have a core group of around 8-10 so the option to play most evenings is there.

Never thought of checking Skype to see if ya's were on. I'd defo play more regularly if I'd had thought of that. Count me in for later if ya's are playing

Great craic playing against Joe Allen the other night.
    I've never heard so many puns in quick succession like that :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭Ballymun Bohs

Great craic playing against Joe Allen the other night.
    I've never heard so many puns in quick succession like that :D

Thats only because you've never talked to me properly before :P:pac:

Advertisement