Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sulis on Android

Options
  • 13-09-2011 1:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭

Anyone able to help with this, notes won't download of sulis on my android tablet ? Can't figure it out!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭thelikelylad

Hi Seanman, what version of Android are you using? I'm having difficulties too, using the default Android web browser in 2.3 on my phone :confused: One possible solution I can see is by using a WebDAV app. There seems to be a few on the Android Market but I haven't tried any.

Once you install a WebDAV app it should just be a matter of following the instructions on the Upload-Download Multiple Resources tab on the Sulis Resources page for each module, but like I said I haven't tried it. Sorry

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭thelikelylad

After a bit of messing around I found a solution. Might be a bit over complicated :p but this is a handy way of downloading single/multiple files on your Android device!

1) Download the free app WedDAV Naviator Lite from the Market.

2) First go to the Resources page of the module that you want to download notes from. Click the Upload-Download Multiple Resources tab to get the server address you will need.

sulis.png

3) Next open up WebDAV Navigator Lite and select Add Server and fill in your details.

setup.png

download.png

4) That's it! just repeat from step 2 if you want to add more modules :D

Advertisement