Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fee for health screening

• 13-09-2011 1:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭

Will I be a fully registered student if I don't pay the 225 euro fee for medical health screening on my day of part 2 registration and orientation. I'm a bit caught out and can't pay this until the 23rd, my registration part 2 is tomorrow 14th!

I just want to know will they register me and let me pay on 23rd or what will happen??? :confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 **rainbowcake**

You wont be fully registered till you pay the health screening, but once you have your registration fees paid tomorrow they will give you a bit of leeway with the fee for vaccinations. I can't see there being any problem with you paying in a week. I forgot how much money was involved, with going back to college!

Advertisement