Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving contacts from Nokia to Samsung

Options
  • 13-09-2011 2:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 774 ✭✭✭

I have a nokia 6700 and just got a samsung galaxy s2 on upgrade. How do I transfer the contacts??

I saved all the contacts from my nokia onto the PC suite but now my comp is playing up and it won't recognise the phone when I connect it to the computer so is there a way of getting the saved contacts from the comp to my new samsung. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

Have you tried coping all contacts from the nokia to the sim them from sim to samsung phone?
    Duno if this will work between, say 3 an vodafone or o2 because of the sim not recognized thing. Worked for me but I hadn't changed networks. or replaced the sim, possibly more importantly.

Advertisement