Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Festool T15+3

• 13-09-2011 3:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭

I'm in the market for a new cordless & i'm wondering if anyone has owned or used the Festool T15+3?

If so is it worth the extra few quid?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭One shot on kill

they are a savage bit of kit but i preferre panasonic i feel there as good

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 789 ✭✭✭650gs

NO

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Elbow

650gs wrote: »
    NO

care to elaborate? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,716 ✭✭✭1chippy

great drill but are really a kitchen fitters drill. bought the milwaukee l ion combi kit this time and really are a tuff drill better for out on site. any of the lads who used mine bought a kit for themselves.

1chippy wrote: »
    great drill but are really a kitchen fitters drill. bought the milwaukee l ion combi kit this time and really are a tuff drill better for out on site. any of the lads who used mine bought a kit for themselves.

Its cabinet making/ fitting that i do so a light tidy drill is a must, the Festool ticks both these box's as well as having that handy right angle option, i've been offered a nice trade discount but its still working out 80 or so euro more than the milwaukee, dewalt alternatives. Dunno is it worth it :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭red sean

Where are you buying this Elbow? I've only ever seen them in the Screwfix catalogue.

red sean wrote: »
    Where are you buying this Elbow? I've only ever seen them in the Screwfix catalogue.

Hafele do some of the range

Well I took the plunge & bought the festool last Friday, so far so good, nice & light, small body, decent torque & very impressed with the battery life.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 citysaw

wise move.don`t mind the wanna bees.your tools show how good you feel about your work quality.don`t forget to register that machine for its 3 year warranty which includes the battery and the stolen tools policy for 3 years.only the best tools for the best tradesmen.

Advertisement