Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

concrete fascia

• 13-09-2011 4:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭

My gutters are hanging and dipping in the middle.
    I had new gutters put up about 2 years ago a real both job and the people who did it are now out of business.

My gutters was attached to the concrete under on the wall tight under the tiles, i went up the ladders and found that the concrete is crumbling away and the brackets holding up the gutters are just about hanging on. The concrete that as crumbled as left no room to put the bottom screw on the bracket, each bracket as 3 screw holes, the guy that did this job didnt even use screws and plugs just long nails.

Is there any way to repair the concrete so i can reatach the gutters or is this a no go, will i have to get upc fascia,id rather just repair the concrete if this is at all possible, i want to have a go myself at fixing this.

So please any help would be great.

Advertisement