Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cleaner in Ennis

• 13-09-2011 4:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭

Can anyone recommend a good cleaner in Ennis - just for the usual household cleaning (hoovering/dusting/bathrooms et). Have no idea what the going rate is or even where you find them? Is it just a case of looking at cards in shop windows (which is more or less what i'm doing here I guess ;))
    thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 533 ✭✭✭willow tree

i used a woman for a few times at the end of my preganancy, got her through word of mouth. she was brilliant and if i had the money i'd get her every week.. she charged €10 an hour... she stayed for four hours both times, but would have stayed whenever.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 533 ✭✭✭willow tree

meant to say pm if you want her number

• Registered Users Posts: 16 niall100

I see these posts are a couple of years old does any one know a good cleaner around now??

Advertisement