Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nicorette QuickMist 1mg/spray mouthspray nicotine

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭not yet

Yeah discovered that. The one I really liked was.
    You may feel your lips tingling. Answer: Don't spray it on your lips

No doubt it is brilliant for stayin g smoke free but I need to kick the habit as I'm Know addicted to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,704 ✭✭✭Broxi_Bear_Eire

not yet wrote: »
    No doubt it is brilliant for stayin g smoke free but I need to kick the habit as I'm Know addicted to it.

Yeah I can understand that. The one I am using now I have been using for just over three weeks now so slowly but surely I am using it less and less

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭not yet

Yeah I can understand that. The one I am using now I have been using for just over three weeks now so slowly but surely I am using it less and less

Im On two a week........

• Registered Users Posts: 6,704 ✭✭✭Broxi_Bear_Eire

not yet wrote: »
    Im On two a week........

Ouch Not being cheeky and if you don't want to answer I will understand. Were you a heavy smoker and how long you been on this

• Registered Users Posts: 42 dartsplayer

off the smokes 2 days. i find quickmist amazing you get relief after about 5 seconds, even when your drinking. i've only smoked for 5 years. and so i only need the one spray. i'd imagine if you smoked longer you'd need the second blast.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭Jodotman

On it now over three months.

Tried Vaping, Nicorette gums, cold turkey etc but none as good as the quick mist.

Was using one quickmist tube a week and now one of them lasts me two weeks for the last month or so.

Going to get one to try and last me three weeks now and then eventually a month.

Great stuff but be ready for the first few times you take it. Tears will be coming down your eyes!

Advertisement