Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Lee Morrison Seminar December 2011

• 13-09-2011 4:56pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,621 ✭✭✭

Hi Lads,

For anyone interested:

ucsmall.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,085 ✭✭✭Baggio...

This is going to be great, shame I'm away for it though (had some stuff booked months ago). :(

But Lee will be bringing a few new things to the table that he's not shown over here before. Should be a good one!! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,621 ✭✭✭yomchi

Hi guys,
    Names are coming in for this so it's going to fill up fast. My place is quite small so I'll have to limit numbers. If you're interested in a no nonsense approach to self defence combatives style, drop me a PM ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,621 ✭✭✭yomchi

Hi folks, just as some of you were asking, there is now a paypal system set up to cater for online bookings. Thanks for the idea ;)

Drop me a PM for details, a pay button will be added to www.combatives.ie shortly as soon as some of the new layout problems are resolved.

Jon

Advertisement