Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for (Bulk Buy) Tulip Bulbs

Options
  • 13-09-2011 5:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Hi, can anyone help me with this. I am looking to buy bulk tulip bulbs. Is there a place you can suggest where I can get them at a decent enough price. I am looking for about a 100 bulbs at least.

RV263

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭Strangegravy

I got 2kg of tulip bulbs in LIDL last week or the week before for a tenner. Seems like about 60 or so bulbs in the bag. They'd a lovely selection of other types of bulbs as well, same as ALDI. Not sure if they're there now or will be in again but maybe check their website and see if they're coming in again.

Hope this helps...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭redser7

B&Q and Woodies

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭Lpfsox

LIDL in Walkinstown still had those 2KG bags of bulbs yesterday plus loads of smaller packs of 10 bulbs for €1.79. Some really nice colours in the smaller bags too.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 RV263

Thank you all. Finally managed to pick a 10kg bag of Daffodils and 2kg bags of Tulips from LIDL. Planted and all for next season :)

Thanks.
    RV263

Advertisement