Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

need some help. help

Options
  • 13-09-2011 5:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭

i dont know alot about aviation or flying and i couldent afford to but is there any good games you'd recomend to download that are fun and realistic,educational and most importantly cheap (10 euro and under ).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,660 ✭✭✭storker

okeanes wrote: »
    i dont know alot about aviation or flying and i couldent afford to but is there any good games you'd recomend to download that are fun and realistic,educational and most importantly cheap (10 euro and under ).

You might pick up FS2004 that cheap on eBay but you can't download it. X-Plane has a downloadable demo with a limited scenary area, but you'll need more than a tenner to upgrade to the full version. FSX has a downloadable demo but, if I remember correctly, it's limited to two or three specific missions.

I think there are some open source flight sims available, but that's all I can tell you about them.

Stork

• Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Firekitten

you can get a full copy of fsx for €20ish... its really worth the stretch. It includes lessons, as does fs2004... useful

• Registered Users Posts: 2,924 ✭✭✭Nforce

Might be worth posting up the specs of your PC. No point recommending a sim if it will be barely playable on the users rig. :)

Advertisement