Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Passport photos around Grafton St/Dawson St?

Options
  • 13-09-2011 5:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

I saw a camera in Boots on Grafton Street but there's no backdrop which I would think would be necessary for a passport pic. Is there a booth anywhere around there?

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Stephen's Green shopping centre, just beside Dunnes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,544 ✭✭✭marwelie

Conns Cameras in Clarendon Street is the place that I used the last couple of times that I needed photos done. Think its 10 quid for 4 or 20 for 8. They take the photos manually.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

Did you ask in Boot's?

A lot of them have pulldown backdrops that you wouldn't see yourself if you just walked in and looked around.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 ________

No, I didn't ask. I'll go back or I'll try Conn's .

Thanks to all.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭snappieT

JFYI, the Passport Office on Molesworth Street, just off Grafton Street, also has machines.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭Malee

There is this camera shop on the top of Dawson Street, left hand side if you are walking towards Stephens Green. It's just around the corner from the Passport Office.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,332 ✭✭✭Mr Simpson

snappieT wrote: »
    JFYI, the Passport Office on Molesworth Street, just off Grafton Street, also has machines.

It has a machine, €6 for 4 photos, be very careful about getting photos taken in a chemist etc. In my experience a lot of the time they cause problems.

Advertisement