Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

6oz Burgers

• 13-09-2011 6:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know where in town sells 6oz or bigger burgers?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 389 ✭✭dark_shadow

I know supermacs have 5 and 10oz ones but I'm not sure if you want to make them yourself or not?? I'm sure any butchers could help you if your making them from scratch.

• Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭jayboi

I know supermacs have 5 and 10oz ones but I'm not sure if you want to make them yourself or not?? I'm sure any butchers could help you if your making them from scratch.

Id make one if i had to but id prefer to buy it cooked.
    il try supersacs it'd be nice to get it in a chipper

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

ounce burgers? Where are we?

mike65 wrote: »
    ounce burgers? Where are we?
    nineteen dickety three

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

I think Angelo in the Marian does half ponders which is pretty much the same thing just a little bigger.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭SillyMcCarthy

Another question worth answering!
    Who really gives a fliuch?:mad:

I do thats why I asked

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Dan133269

Jesus boy you're a real moaning michael to have around the forum lately!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭lassykk

If you don't care don't answer.

No need to act the knob

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Lol silly. What's got your goat lately. Tia funny

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭chelloveks

I like ounces....half ounces, quarter pounds, eight balls, whatevr!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

Jesus it really must be your time of the month or something. If you don't like what's being posted in the forum, fcuk off out of it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,651 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

I remember being in England years back and my mate decided to try a 1lb burger (essentially just 4 quarted pounders in a bun with rabbit food). It was some crack seeing him try and get the burger in his mouth after a feed of cider :D.

There used to be a take-away on O'Connell Street that used to sell "Bellybusters" (1/2lb burgers)
    There was many the night after coming out of Breens we would go in there for a feed. Happy days :D

What about something like this ?

quadruple_bypass_burgerxl2_1.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

Eddie Rocket's do some hefty ones. I know they do a 'double take' burger, which is huge!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Eddie Rocket's do some hefty ones. I know they do a 'double take' burger, which is huge!

Ppppft Ive easily defeated that many a time.
    /pants burst open

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭chelloveks

I Was traveling last month and at a group dinner for my team at work I saw a menu item for a burger that had two quarter pound beef patties, a quarter pound of bacon, a fried egg, a quarter pound of cheese, onion rings, French fries, chili, of course lettuce and tomato for the health conscious, all held together between two grilled cheese sandwiches instead of a bun. it was called the King of Cholesterol Or something like that and one of the people I was with ordered it and finished it. I have a pic of It on my mobile but don't know how to post it! Really sick stuff but he said it was delicious!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Dan133269

chelloveks wrote: »
    I Was traveling last month and at a group dinner for my team at work I saw a menu item for a burger that had two quarter pound beef patties, a quarter pound of bacon, a fried egg, a quarter pound of cheese, onion rings, French fries, chili, of course lettuce and tomato for the health conscious, all held together between two grilled cheese sandwiches instead of a bun. it was called the King of Cholesterol Or something like that and one of the people I was with ordered it and finished it. I have a pic of It on my mobile but don't know how to post it! Really sick stuff but he said it was delicious!

Sounds fcukin gorgeous!

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Swissarmyknife

I picked up a pack of four irish 6oz burgers, in aldi last weekend.
    They were very nice.

Advertisement