Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GRIND NEEDED!!!

Options
  • 13-09-2011 6:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hi everyone, I am looking for a grind for Ireland and Europe 10 credit BUSINESS subject.

Last years Commerce student who did Ireland and Europe subject would be ideal, however, if there is anyone who knows EU policies will be suitable as well.

Here, I am including the module descriptor:

This module reviews the development of EU integration and its policy role since the 1950s with a particular focus on Ireland's membership since 1973. The European Union's policies and associated policy processes in key areas including the free movement of goods and services, world trade, economic and monetary union, competition policy and environment policy are examined. The means by which these policy areas and specific legislation have been negotiated and managed by the Irish government, institutions and business stakeholders is reviewed.
    EU policies and their implementation by member states have a significant impact on the economic and legislative environment in which business operates and management strategies are influenced by this environment. Therefore, knowledge of where to identify information on EU and associated Irish policies is of vital importance to indigenous and multinational firms - the course illustrates the relevant sources and the channels of influence available to business stakeholders. Furthermore, the course examines the impact of EU policy areas (as noted above) on key business sectors in Ireland including air transport, telecommunications, agrifood, financial services and energy.

Please phone/txt on 0857128089

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭Pandoras Twist

I got an A in Ireland and Europe last year and I've given grinds before but to be honest it's not really a subject that you could give a grind in.

She gave us a lot of direction on the three essays for the final exam that we had to answer. I did Telecoms, Common Agricultural Policy and Environmental Policy. The hard part was just researching the topics. After that it's pretty much learning off your essay and rewriting in the exam.

I'm guessing you're repeating. Are you able to repeat your continuous assessment or just retake the final exam?

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Yuliyaucd

Hi Pandoras,

Yes, I am repeating. Had to withdraw from the module cos of extenuating circumstances.

I would need to do CA's and final exam.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭Pandoras Twist

And can you attend lectures? The module was apparently going to change around a lot after we did it ( a lot of complaints and low grades) so even if its just another lecturer doing it this year there's a high chance most of what was covered and the layout that we learnt will be totally irrelevant.

Advertisement