Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

St Edmunds Palmerstown

Options
  • 13-09-2011 6:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭

Thinking about renting one of these apartments. Just wondering what they are like and what is the area like?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Well firstly it's not in Palmerstown, it's in Lucan, bordering Clondalkin.

atm they're building some kind of residential unit for drug addicts (I think, my friend who lives locally says it is anyway) across the road, so be sure you know the area and know what's involved. The apartments themselves look very nice though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 644 ✭✭✭filthymcnasty

The apartments are very nice and spacious, but i've heard there can be a shortage of parking spots there.
    As said below there is a drug treatment centre of some sort across the road and also a halting site to the rear.
    Not being judgemental but its obviously something to bear in mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭JimsAlterEgo

phasers wrote: »
    Well firstly it's not in Palmerstown, it's in Lucan, bordering Clondalkin.

atm they're building some kind of residential unit for drug addicts (I think, my friend who lives locally says it is anyway) across the road, so be sure you know the area and know what's involved. The apartments themselves look very nice though!

its not in Lucan either, its Clondalkin

Advertisement