Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

cz 452 and lamping gear

• 13-09-2011 6:55pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭

Due to work being too busy etc I have no time to get the use out of my rifle :o, i bought it only a few months ago, its in excellent condition, its has a hawke 4-16 mildot scope, a deben 9-13 bipod and comes factory threaded for a moderator.
    The rifle is free floated and the action is bedded very very accurate, its not even seen 100 rounds since i bought it.
    Im looking to get 550 for the whole lot, i paid 500 for the rifle alone, so its a great deal for anyone looking to get started and lamp a few rabbits etc

I also have a ucaller 170 scope mounted lamp, never been used lamping, i bought it brand new in march and as my lamping would only be starting around know its never been out in the field, included are red filter and a fused battery connection, il also throw in a new battery.
    lamping gear sold pending the usual

Any questions drop me a pm
    wrde35.jpg
    6ia8g9.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭One shot on kill

your prob gonna say you dont want to split the gear but i would be interested in the bipod and or the lamp and battery

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭jap gt

il split the lamp and battery if i have to, but want to leave the bipod with the rifle for the time being anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭Tikkat3

Hi Jap Gt,

Questions and offer made in pm.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 111 ✭✭Dachipster

Nice looking set-up. Just out of interest what calibre is it, .22 or .17?

its a .22

• Advertisement

open to offers of swaps with a similar priced shotgun

rifle sold pending licence

Advertisement