Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Schneider Weisse

Options
  • 13-09-2011 7:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭

Anyone know where i might pick some of this up. I live in South Dublin.

Also can recommend Erdinger like weiss/wit beers. Not so keen on say Franiskaner which is too clovey. More into Hoegaarden end of the spectrum. Anything you might recommend?

Just discovered weiss beers a couple of months ago. can't believe I was drinking bland muck for so long! Wasted years!!

Thanks

Paul
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭redalan

Tesco does Weihenstephaner which is really good.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Welcome to a new world of liquid nourishment now that you have left behind the standard affair on offer. ;)

Erdinger Oktoberfest is out and about now. Limited time product so get it now while you can.

I know I am biased about Erdinger(I sell it) but I'm telling you it's "The Business". /"awaits somebody telling me its muck" :D

I don't know about South Dublin right now but I will ask the Schneider Weisse Sales Rep when I see him tomorrow. In the meantime somebody will likely come back and tell you soon anyway.

Schneider Weisse is fairly nice to be fair.

You could ask the distributors for a list yourself.

info@crdrinks.com

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,869 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

Try Deveney's Dundrum, Redmond's of Ranelagh or Holland's of Bray -- all have great selections, and I'm sure they have the Schneider range.

St Bernardus Wit is a good one in the Hoegaarden style.
    stbernarduswit.jpg

Advertisement