Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GTI - Lack of Info

Options
  • 13-09-2011 7:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭

What's the story with Galway Technical Institute and their lack of information??

My girlfriend has emailed them three times over the last two months asking for details of the part-time courses which are supposed to be starting in September. She has yet to get a reply. She has also rang them constantly but no-one is answering the phone. She called in to them on Monday 5th and a very rude receptionist told her that there was no info available until the following Monday (12th). So on Monday we had a look at their website and we checked the details of the course my girlfriend wants to do. Apparently it started on Monday the 5th!
    WTF??!! There's a link which shows their contacts page yet no-one bothers to answer the phone or emails!! We cant even contact them to ask if the course has started.

My girlfriend is very disappointed now at the thoughts of perhaps missing out on a course she really wants to do and I'm pretty damn annoyed at GTI's lack of professionalism. Anyone here doing any courses at GTI and maybe can give us some advice?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,107 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

Go in and speak to them, if you are not happy with what they say then ask to speak to someone other than a receptionist.

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭Newport81

I also found one of the receptionists extremely rude. And they never get back too you

Advertisement