Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skype compatible phone (/device)

Options
  • 13-09-2011 7:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭

Hi alll !

I am looking to buy a phone (or other mobile device) that is able to run skype, and Im looking to get something for as cheap as possible.

Just to fill in the blanks from the template in Tom Dunne's thread;

-features; run skype, so good sound and easy internet connectivity, battery life at least 24hrs!
    -form; not too fussed; preferrably something with an easy to use keyboard
    -internet; a must to be able to use skype !
    -operator; currently with meteor on pay as you go, but no preference
    -pre-pay/ pay as you go ideally
    -price range; looking to spend less than 150e if possible confused.gif

Any ideas anyone?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭vicM

you might want to look at the range of Phones on three. they normally are skype enabled and if you top upby 20e every 30 days you get:
    *all you can eat data (FUP of 15 GB)
    *Free text to any network
    *Free calls to any netwok in the ROI over the weekend
    *Free calls to any three number
    * Free skype

you can get the Samsung Europa now for 39e online, which is an OK phone, dunno about the battery life though..

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭csb1989

yea i think i might try that deal; for 39euro you cant really go far wrong :o
    theres a lot of reviews on that website too, and battery life doesnt seem to be great

Havnt found any reviews referring to using it on skype specifically, anyone tried it ?

Advertisement