Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Burritos & Blues Stephen St?

Options
  • 13-09-2011 7:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭

Is the Burritos and Blues restaurant on Upper Stephens St still open and if so what are the opening hours?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭irlirishkev

Unfortunately it's closed down.
    Damn shame as it was really really nice food, and it was on my way home from work :(

• Site Banned Posts: 5,346 ✭✭✭wixfjord

Unfortunately it's closed down.
    Damn shame as it was really really nice food, and it was on my way home from work :(

Really? When'd it close?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,579 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

saw it closed there today. weren't they closed down before for a food safety violation?

being honest with pablo picante less than 3 minutes away can't see why anyone would eat in burritos and blues.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭irlirishkev

saw it closed there today. weren't they closed down before for a food safety violation?

being honest with pablo picante less than 3 minutes away can't see why anyone would eat in burritos and blues.

<snip> I reread the above post

..And having eaten in both establishments, I'd eat in Burrito Blues, because I prefferred their Burritos.

Anyway, it's been closed since earlier in the month as confirmed on Boards Deals

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,676 ✭✭✭strandroad

Nothing wrong with Burritos & Blues I agree. Pity they closed the second location but wasn't it open for lunch only anyway? I tried to get in a couple of times when they opened but it was always closed in the evening.

Pablo Picante is weird, every time I have a burrito there it's different, and I always choose the veggie one!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭ko4jm6y9iwv2lc

Anyway, it's been closed since earlier in the month as confirmed on Boards Deals

Cheers for the link to Boards Deals thread. That's the main reason I was asking because I have a few of those vouchers and was wondering if they were being accepted in the other branch.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 panch

They are redeeming the Boards Deals vouchers up in their Wexford Street store. Apparently they are opening another one in the IFSC

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭beglee

Just seen they are opening a new branch beside mayor square near the IFSC and across from NCI.

I live down the road so thatll be very handy :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Stevecw

beglee wrote: »
    Just seen they are opening a new branch beside mayor square near the IFSC and across from NCI.

I live down the road so thatll be very handy :)

Great news! I work beside there, so that will be a new option for lunch. Subway will have to do without it's best customer at least 2 days a week!

Advertisement