Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

st angela's access course

Options
  • 13-09-2011 8:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 36

I'm thinking of going back in to education and as I haven't been in education in a long time, I feel I would be better do an access course and I was wondering if anyone has any experiance of the access course in st.angela's in Sligo.

Its linked to NUI Galway but I don't know too much about it and how good it would be compared with other access courses like UCD's also I understand it can be used to help gain entry in to NUIG but would it also help to gain access to other uni's or is it a case of each access course in mostly for entry in to each uni.

I've never heard much about st.angela's, is it big and what's its reputation like?

Also does anyone know of a list of access courses in Ireland.

Thanks for any help.

Advertisement