Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Basic build (Microsoft Office)

Options
  • 13-09-2011 9:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭

Hi,

I'm looking for the most basic of computers for my father and I was hoping someone here could point me in the right direction for components, I currently have a pc that i'm in need of upgrading myself but i've already sorted out the components I need for it. The reason i'm asking is because i'm moving away from home and need my own desktop for my new house but my father needs a basic pc for the internet, Microsoft office for work and a few other small tasks. The hardest thing the pc will need to deal with is playing hd movies and maybe a light bit of Minecraft.

I have an OS, monitor, mouse and keyboard for it so just need the barebones of the pc.

Thanks for your help

Comments

Advertisement