Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

starting 3rd round of Clomid. theres still hope right??

Options
  • 13-09-2011 9:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Hi there, am new to this thread. Currently on cycle 3 of clomid.. 50mgs and am ovulating on it. Starting to get a little worried that if it hasnt happened in by cycles one and two, its never going to happen... any experiences or ideas? x

Comments

• Administrators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,947 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Neyite

I got lucky on cycle 3 of clomid :)First one was cancelled as I over stimulated, second one was fine, but just didnt result in the BFP. Last one (last month) it worked. Currently 5w5d pregnant.

Hang in there - it does work!

• Registered Users Posts: 17 batmang

Neyite wrote: »
    I got lucky on cycle 3 of clomid :)First one was cancelled as I over stimulated, second one was fine, but just didnt result in the BFP. Last one (last month) it worked. Currently 5w5d pregnant.

Hang in there - it does work!

Hi littledubs - I know what you mean, im just off my third month of 50mg too - the wait is so hard! Thats great news Neyite, congrats - its nice to hear the good reports of clomid. I know im OV every month now, so at least thats positive! Can I ask you Neyite if you dont mind, how long were you TTC and were there any other problems? :D

• Administrators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,947 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Neyite

batmang wrote: »
    Hi littledubs - I know what you mean, im just off my third month of 50mg too - the wait is so hard! Thats great news Neyite, congrats - its nice to hear the good reports of clomid. I know im OV every month now, so at least thats positive! Can I ask you Neyite if you dont mind, how long were you TTC and were there any other problems? :D

I was 2 years ttc and we had no other issues- we were diagnosed as unexplained infertile. I had a hormonal issue initally but that was rectified and quite early on so it was ruled out as a potential factor.

Good luck! I hope it is the miracle drug it was for me for you too. :)

Advertisement