Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aer lingus /lastminute.com query

Options
  • 13-09-2011 9:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭

I recently booked flight to NZ and connecting with major airline cathay pacific with aerlingus on lastminute.com....Will aer lingus charge me excess baggage to for golf clubs on france seen as the major airline wont??? cant see anything on T & Cs.....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24 lcom36

I recently booked a flight to england with lastminute.com (with aerlingus). I'm not trying to bookin bags online through aerlingus but it won't let me. It recognised my booking number but it doesn't recognise the email address I'm entering. Has anyone else had this problem? How do I check a bag in online now.

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Leitrim lass

"I recently booked flight to NZ and connecting with major airline cathay pacific with aerlingus on lastminute.com....Will aer lingus charge me excess baggage to for golf clubs on france seen as the major airline wont??? cant see anything on T & Cs....."

I have travelled to Heathrow with Aer Lingus for flights onward to Aisa/Australia and they like to charge an excess baggage for surfboards/ golf bags etc of 30 euro each way ( or 20 if you book the excess online)
    only once when I had booked directly with Singapore airlines from shannon (they organised the aerlingus connection) was the excess fee wavied .luckily as i had 3 surfboards with me.

Im on a flight tomorrow with Cathy pacific to perth booked by dial a flight and I have to pay excess luggage for the british midland Dublin to Heathrow flight £30 pounds each way and no option to book online.... rip off.

Advertisement