Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Finding your timetable

• 13-09-2011 9:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭

Hi guys, dont know if anybody has previously asked this but i kinda wanted to know. Is there any way of bringing up a copy of your timetable online from home. I won't get my student card until tomorrow and i wanted to see if they have added PAL and Learning to Learn on to my course yet... Can anybody enlighten me to how this would work.... i tried using http://timetable.gmit.ie and tried googling SWSCUST but unfortunatly i have had no luck.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 91 ✭✭darraghking22

hi, i also started this year, have just registered today.

i think the timetable is available online when you get your moodle login details after registration (im getting details tomo)

otherwise you should do up your timetable in an excell spreadsheet, take a screen shout of it, and save it in your phone. thats what i did.that way ya always have your timetable easily accessible.

to do a print screen in windows (im in mac) press control and the print screen button.
    then open paint, and press control v. this pastes the captured screen image into paint. just save it as an image and transfer it to your phone.

otherwise you can use the snipping tool in windows 7.

PS seeing as all registering is to be done today, you'll probably be registered by the time ya read this :)
    hopefully the timetable will be available online!

Ha, aww first years.

The timetable is only available within college.

You can't view it from home computers.

Advertisement