Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Over 14's Gig

Options
  • 13-09-2011 9:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭

Hey will i get into a over 14's gig if i just went 13
    because i really want to go to see the black out in the acadamy
    cheers,
    Jamie :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

Hard to say for sure but I'm guessing if no alcohol is being served in the venue then they won't be as strict as they would if you were 17 trying to get in to an over 18s gig.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭rainbowdrop

Who are you going with? If you are with a bunch of friends that are 13-14 you will probably be ok, but if you are with 12-13 year olds it might be a bit more obvious that ye are a bit young.

I'd say you'll be fine though, like the above poster said.... It's not like alcohol is being served so they won't be as strict.

Enjoy the gig young fella:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Rebekahx

Over 14's is kinda just there because no alcohol is being served, unless you look under 10 you'll have no problems. I'm 17 and have been going to gigs there for years and have never once been asked for id at an over 14's.

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭green day rule

Who are you going with? If you are with a bunch of friends that are 13-14 you will probably be ok, but if you are with 12-13 year olds it might be a bit more obvious that ye are a bit young.

I'd say you'll be fine though, like the above poster said.... It's not like alcohol is being served so they won't be as strict.

Enjoy the gig young fella:cool:
    me and my 12 year old mate and probily an adult
    :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

me and my 12 year old mate and probily an adult
    :pac:

With an adult you'll be fine. The "over 14's rule" is generally so that parents don't try to dump kids at things like this on their own.

• Advertisement
Advertisement