Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

second hand phone's in dublin

• 13-09-2011 9:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭

Just wondering if anyone has any experience in buying a second hand phone from the likes of the little booth in the Ilac shopping centre. I presume there is no type of warranty or guarantee with these, so if it breaks on your way home from the shop are you done for?

I've also been looking at the likes of the ZTE skate because i'm after a phone with a big screen. (I had a galaxy S but is was stolen, probably ended up in one of these shops I guess)

Any advice/help is much appreciated
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,923 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

Have you tried adverts.ie? there won't be any warranty..

• Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭bricky06

i had a look on adverts.ie but it just feels sketchy, i know the second hand shops are not much better but at least you know you wont be mugged by some lad you've arranged to meet to buy a phone off.

is it just me or does this look far too good to be true... http://www.expansys.ie/b-stock-htc-desire-hd-208051/

Advertisement