Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UPC Download speed and ping gone crazy

• 13-09-2011 10:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

i`m in the kildare area and ping is over 1000 and download is 4mb on 30mb line. Anyone else having trouble like this in the area. Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 PARANA

I was just thinking about going for UPC, you won't be recommending it?

• Registered Users Posts: 17 strife4life

No its usually fine just tonight is gone crazy for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,150 ✭✭✭Johnmb

i`m in the kildare area and ping is over 1000 and download is 4mb on 30mb line. Anyone else having trouble like this in the area. Thanks
    I'm in south Dublin, my 30mb line is struggling to get 10mb download at the moment. It seems to be happening quite regularly at this stage!

What do you think it is I never had any trouble before?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭MartMax

Strange, the broadband was fine and fast until 20 mins ago. Rebooted the modem and it struggled to get provisioned on the network. Nothing was loaded and it's fine now.

• Advertisement

MartMax wrote: »
    Strange, the broadband was fine and fast until 20 mins ago. Rebooted the modem and it struggled to get provisioned on the network. Nothing was loaded and it's fine now.
    Mine Rebooted on its own and speed is back to normal but ping is still over 200.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 507 ✭✭✭mark17j

my Upc connection is sluggish this evening also..

mark17j wrote: »
    my Upc connection is sluggish this evening also..
    Are you in the kildare area? Well i`m going to give em a call tomorrow if its still acting up.

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭Vmaxer

I still have a healthy connection on the Northside of Dublin

1481468506.png

My UPC connection last night/This Morning has been terrible - I rebooted modem twice and pc, still no change... i'm in Dublin..
    Anybody have similar issues today?
    I can barely browse
    Hate calling them too !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1482101792.png

• Advertisement

mark17j wrote: »
    My UPC connection last night/This Morning has been terrible - I rebooted modem twice and pc, still no change... i'm in Dublin..
    Anybody have similar issues today?
    I can barely browse
    Hate calling them too !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1482101792.png
    I was having trouble last night,but today everything is fine. I`m in the Kildare area.

back to normal here now, thank god :)
    There's allot of UPC internet connections in my area and I think that's the problem.
    Hopefully it stays that way !!

1482154750.png

Advertisement