Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

alternative work experience in dublin?

Options
  • 13-09-2011 10:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭

hi guys, im due to start looking for work experience soon in the hairdressing and makeup industry for a course im doing.
    ive worked a good few years in hairdressing salons, i have quite a bit of experience and have worked in both small and large, well known salons for a number of years,
    the course im now doing is for makeup artsitry and advance hairdressing techniques
    so im wondering if anyone has any ideas of where to go looking for work experience
    i dont want to go to a standard salon, not that theres anything wrong with them its just that i feel like doing something a bit diiferent and opening my mind a little as ive been working in salons since ive been 15.
    its in dublin city that im looking so if anyone knows anywhere a bit alternative or has any ideas, (eg a session styling studio) as i dont really know dublin too well.
    thanks

Comments

Advertisement