Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crash course in Excel & Access in Galway?

Options
  • 13-09-2011 10:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

Is there anyone in Galway city that can give me a quick tutorial in MS Excel and Access (macros in particular) this Wednesday 14th or Thursday 15th evening. Maybe 2-3 hours a night. I have an idea of the basics so I need someone who knows what they are talking about. I know its a bit late notice but thought I'd chance my arm here. (I think this is the most relevant forum?) I can travel within about 20 miles of Galway or the tutor can come to my house (whatever suits). Pm me if you can be of any help or know of anyone that can help. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 673 ✭✭✭GekkePrutser

Hey if you want to crash Excel and Access all you have to do is use them for a few minutes :)

(Sorry I couldn't resist)

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

Is there anyone in Galway city that can give me a quick tutorial in MS Excel and Access (macros in particular) this Wednesday 14th or Thursday 15th evening. Maybe 2-3 hours a night. I have an idea of the basics so I need someone who knows what they are talking about. I know its a bit late notice but thought I'd chance my arm here. (I think this is the most relevant forum?) I can travel within about 20 miles of Galway or the tutor can come to my house (whatever suits). Pm me if you can be of any help or know of anyone that can help. Thanks in advance.

Have you tried any online MS tutorials?

I learned about using Macros that way, took less than an hour if I remember correctly. There's not a whole lot to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭turbojunkie

Das Kitty wrote: »
    Have you tried any online MS tutorials?

I learned about using Macros that way, took less than an hour if I remember correctly. There's not a whole lot to it.

Thanks, thats what I'm doing now. Doesn't seem too bad.

Advertisement