Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest/Best GYM in Navan

Options
  • 13-09-2011 10:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭

As the thread suggests, which is the best value for money gym in navan area?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 400 ✭✭Rafa1977

wclarke20 wrote: »
    As the thread suggests, which is the best value for money gym in navan area?

Dont think there is any good one in Navan or value for money. About a year ago I enquired to join Aura eisure centre by Clonmagadden and were charging about 700euro and Jackie Skeley was about the same. Ended up buying a threadmill for 400euro.

• Registered Users Posts: 510 ✭✭✭Fursttimer

A new gym recently opened in Navan - €190 for the year. Supposedly a nice place but I'm afraid I can't remember the name of it :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭squod

Still bodytrim. €200/year and has all the essentials plus friendly staff. They're moving to bigger premises in January. Happy days.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001633915722

Rafa1977 wrote: »
    Jackie Skeley was about the same........

By no stretch of the imagination could JS be called a gym.

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭Pipsie Pie

Club Active!!

Open less than a year, loads of FREE carparking, all brand new equipment, Built in TV's on all cardio machines.

€190 a year!

https://www.facebook.com/clubactivegym
    www.clubactive.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 fitsthenewrich

club active is massive and the equiptment is fantastic.. their is a NEW wemons only area too

their number is 0469011222

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭Lucifer-0

Aura are doing the 99 euro for 99 days offer again.

Advertisement