Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For You, Grandad - v2.0

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭FYG

Day 8 - Monday 26th September 2011.

First 20 minute run today @6mph. Comfortable run again. Was running on an empty stomach as I went to the gym straight from school and didn't have any extra food with me. It was grand though.

Diet wasn't great today tbh - eat too much. Will get back on track tomorrow. 87 days to go.

Doubtful I will get to the gym tomorrow, but I may just manage to fit the run in after training depending on time and where I get dropped off.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,100 ✭✭✭BobMac104

you could try run around outside near your home for 10 mins maybe? it would save time getting to the gym etc.

Day 9 - Tuesday 27th September 2011.

Tired. Had training earlier. Managed to get to the gym after. Did 10 minutes @6mph again. Also did some flexibility exercises.

20 minutes easy tomorrow.

I didn't to anything today or yesterday. I lost €100 and that made me pissed off. Didn't feel like going for a run, or doing anything. Eat a lot too.

One good point. Although mentally my attitude towards **** hasn't changed, physically it has. Yesterday, I eat some chocolate and stuff after I lost my money. I eat nowhere near as much as I would have normally eaten before and I began to feel sick. Think my body had started adjusting to the better foods.

Advertisement