Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pixifoto, Cork....

Options
  • 14-09-2011 12:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Let me know if I ramble here... but I need to know if anyone has used this "company", for which I will loosely term them.

I went there with my daughter and was treated in the most horrible way by a woman who actually turned out to be the manager! Rude, pushy, insensitive and clearly living in the 80's! She didn't even try to listen to me as I explained that I would only be able to afford one or two photos at the very most. "our lab will only print if we send them 6 photos"... what a load of rubbish! Does she think people honestly believe this!

Her manner and the idea behind the company is backward and laughable in this day and age. I felt like I had taken a step back in time if I am honest...

Tell me others have had the same problem.... I need to know it wasn't just me....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Moved to Consumer Issues...

FYI - you are under no obligation to buy all sets of pictures. I've only ever bought the ones I liked.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 reallyrach

My main issue was the manner in which I was actually treated, nothing to do with the over all cost- as I knew myself I would be able to say no!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 alternative101

i do agree you are almost pushed into buying them! but you are under no obligation to buy them! i worked for them (not the cork studio) but i think its when you see these pictures of your child its really hard to leave them behind, and you have someone in your ear going on about how gorgeous they are and all the "great deals" . what do you mean by her saying ""our lab will only print if we send them 6 photos". if you mean that the lab wont print if theres less than 6 photos then thats not true! basically the lab dont give a sh-it! if one pic is taken, the lab prints the one pic in 3 sizes! but staff are given a target for the amount of poses they do per sitting and if they have less than a certain amount on average, they get in trouble! thats basically it! sorry to hear you had a bad experience with them...a LOT of people do!! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 23 bellieella

You should get on to their head office and
    Tell them about your experience in detail
    And see what they say.

I have had the same crowd do pictures for
    For my daughters and felt they were a bit
    Of a rob, Out of the 6 types I got I only framed
    And hung one the rest are in a box somewhere

Advertisement