Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clarion Village internet

Options
  • 14-09-2011 12:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭

Anybody in Clarion Village got the internet working? Can't seem to get it working. Is student number used for login?Any help appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭sparkle_23

Hey it's a been a few years since I stayed in Clarion but when I was there I remembered using my student number and password that I used in the college :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,931 ✭✭✭dingding

• Registered Users Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭mcw92

Ya need to set up your internet connection for Proxy Access:
    TRy the following settings:
    Server : resproxy.itsligo.ie
    Port : 8080
    Requires Authentication,
    Username : Your Stu. No.
    Password : Your Password

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Bob the Builder

It isnt working for us in Yeats either... And even when it does connect the network, it states that there's no web access.... Tried various settings etc and almost everyone seems to have the same problem...

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭andyeire

I did get it going in the end .Thanks to the replies on here.It wasnt working yesterday but seems to be working on and off.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 35 PadraicEgan

I'm in Yeats and it always works on Internet Explorer, but hardly ever on Chrome, so try switching browsers!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Bob the Builder

I'm in Yeats and it always works on Internet Explorer, but hardly ever on Chrome, so try switching browsers!

Hi Padraic, guess who number fifty two? ;)

Yeah my network adapter doesn't really like the college internet, havent been able to get it to connect, even after two resets.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 PadraicEgan

Hi Padraic, guess who number fifty two? ;)

Yeah my network adapter doesn't really like the college internet, havent been able to get it to connect, even after two resets.

This could be anyone so I'm guessing Neville?? :D

Advertisement