Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advanced Digital Marketing Courses?

Options
  • 14-09-2011 1:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I am just wondering if there are course (distance learning even) that would provide some additional training for areas such as display, affiliate, email etc.
    I mainly use PPC/SEO and social media to a lesser extent as tools, but would like to upskill myself in other areas. However, for work purposes, I am not setting up email campaigns, or affiliate campaigns etc.....
    I was looking at the 12 week part time dip at the DMI, but not sure if some of the modules would be wasted as I would have the basics covered in the workplace....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭The Apprentice

Hmm well there is nothing that is nationally recognised as a qualiification over than the level 5 fetac Cert from the dmi or fitz .. .
    Its certainly a step in the right direction and i would purchase it from the dmi for sheer quaillty of the speakers on offer for 1500 clams.
    There is uproar on other forums because of the dmi claiming its a diploma unfortunately fetac acrreditation for level 5 states that its a cert and nothing else.
    There is one for 499 knocking about its the same quality piece of paper with a discount but i wont say it has the industry standard speakers with actual experience or so i have read. Might be another academic and not a market leader telling you what is and isnt working.

Im also hoping someone will post on this with something awesome about where i can murder a course like this because im recently now on the live register.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

I'm not too worried about the qualification. I have the fundamentals of PPC and SEO covered for the last few years, it's certain areas of online I have no practical experience in, so would like to get stuck into those.......

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭radooo

Hi seachto7, I recently completed postgraduate diploma with DMI and I was happy with the overall delivery. Send me a PM if you would like to learn both pros & cons.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

PM sent :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

radooo wrote: »
    Hi seachto7, I recently completed postgraduate diploma with DMI and I was happy with the overall delivery. Send me a PM if you would like to learn both pros & cons.

I would be interested in hearing the
    Pros & cons as also looking at similar courses. Perhaps you could pm me your thoughts on the course.

Cheers

frAg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭The Apprentice

Ive also sent a pm... Or perhaps you could give a review on this post..?

Advertisement