Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Printed

Options
  • 14-09-2011 1:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,157 ✭✭✭

Hi

Does anybody know where to get proper printed invoices made? with a Carbon copy..?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭Jnealon

I get mine from Tralee Printing, no problems

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭Zonua

I don't use that type of invoices, but I did enquire to Tralee Printing before on behalf of a client, and they do customised triplicate books at very reasonable prices.

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭mikefm

Apollo Print in Cork do these Docket Books at reasonable prices

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 PrintBob

Sorry to drag up an old thread! We have great prices on dup/trip/quad NCR books, among the best prices in the country I believe. PM if you need more info.

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭theshamu

Give the lads in Prototype Print a bell on 014295144, great prices on docket books.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32 PrintBob

Our company is Conway Media by the way, Co. Wicklow based. Very quick turnaround and will deliver nationwide.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,157 ✭✭✭Compton

Got them done in Tralee printing a while back, very happy with them.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Advertisement