Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

rugby forum

Options
  • 14-09-2011 5:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 11,128 ✭✭✭✭

With all the spam its almost un readable, maybe make it like the soccer one that you need approvel to post
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

To combat spambots, you would need to make every forum requiring permission to post ... which would pretty much kill off the site.

This week it's Rugby, last week it was Anime and Manga, next week probably Eyeglasses & Contact Lens & Eyecare!!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

They weren't just spamming in the Rugby forum either though. I noticed 1 of'em in the Anime & Manga forum that had threads all over boards for the Rugby World Cup.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

just keep reporting them. they will be nuked asap.

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

I'd like to take this chance to say the Rugby Forum Mods are doing a cracking job over there at the moment considering how busy they are.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

I'd like to take this chance to say the Rugby Forum Mods are doing a cracking job over there at the moment considering how busy they are.

I agree. Well done and thanks guys.

• Advertisement
Advertisement