Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Home Heating Oil Thread.....

Options
  • 14-09-2011 9:36am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,679 ✭✭✭

Well its that time of year again. Cold mornings and a little bite in the evening air. Gonna ring around the suppliers to see what what the bad news is for 1000ltrs.
    Anybody who knows has a price please add.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Be sure to ask for a quote as sometimes you may just be given the list price which can be a lot higher.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 687 ✭✭✭headmaster

€820 seems to be a general price at the moment around the country. Let us know how you get on, i'm expecting oil to come down. Only my opinion, that's all. Lets not get into too much detail.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭stimpson

*clicks follow thread*

Not sure it's going to come down much. The arse fell out of the euro last week.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭heathercat

Good to know the thread is up, need to order next week (Ros na Ri), in case anybody wants to team up..... :)

Oops... just noticed that this is the thread for Dublin. Sorry for the mispost *ngngng* me idjit ;)

Advertisement