Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Inline Hockey Team in North Dublin

Options
  • 14-09-2011 11:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Myself and a few friends are considering starting up a new Inline Hockey team in North Dublin. So far we're looking into renting a practice space in ALSAA in Santry or in Dublin City University. So, basically we're looking to see if there's enough interest from people in the area to join and/or help us start a team.

Let us know if you're interested and we can take things from there and decide whether it's viable to start a team.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 rach123

hey PABaracus
    I am really interested in the idea of an inline hockey team. I see you made the post a couple of months back, did you and your friends get any uptake?? I live near ALSAA so location is great for me! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 785 ✭✭✭Stinjy

Rach, theres a hockey team starting in Castleknock on 21/1/12 for all ages first becuase its jsut skating skills then the over 18's might be making a team! (hopefully)

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭eire1

Stinjy wrote: »
    Rach, theres a hockey team starting in Castleknock on 21/1/12 for all ages first becuase its jsut skating skills then the over 18's might be making a team! (hopefully)

Men and Women?

• Registered Users Posts: 785 ✭✭✭Stinjy

yup, they're men women and kids for now, and as i understand it if there is enough interest the older people will train on a weekday night , (hopefully) should be good craic :D

• Registered Users Posts: 34 victap8

yeah i wouldnt mind playing with ya!

• Advertisement
Advertisement