Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Monitor

Options
  • 14-09-2011 12:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭

Okay folks,

I am awaiting the last few components for my home office pc to arrive (not a gaming machine).

I want to get a monitor and it needs to have:
    LCD/LED
    HDMI
    In-Built Webcam
    In-Built Speakers
    Low Power Consumption
    22" to 24"
    Height Adjustable

It would be nice if it had:
    Headphone jack
    USB Ports

Budget, about €150 ex-VAT

Any advice?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭prospect

Can anyone even recommend a site that allows me search trhough the different models by the criteria listed?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,180 ✭✭✭Serephucus

I do know of a couple of monitors like that, but I very much doubt you're going to get one for €150. You're asking too much.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824236102

Maybe you can find that here for around €150, but it doesn't have a webcam, USB ports, height adjustment, or audio jack.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭prospect

Serephucus wrote: »
    I do know of a couple of monitors like that, but I very much doubt you're going to get one for €150. You're asking too much.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824236102

Maybe you can find that here for around €150, but it doesn't have a webcam, USB ports, height adjustment, or audio jack.

Thanks for that,

150 = 181 incl VAT, so up to around €200, is that still too much?
    I suppose I could drop the webcam if it had USB. (I want as clean a desktop as possible.

Advertisement