Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any recommendations for a dining shelter?

Options
  • 14-09-2011 12:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 824 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys. I'm looking for a good quality dining tent (open sides are fine). Any idea where I should go? The best I have seen on the wonderful web are 14' x 14' and costing about UK£250 and whatever it costs to get them back here.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 824 ✭✭✭Boardnashea

And folding benches too. Have to be good long-lasting quality.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

Hi Guys. I'm looking for a good quality dining tent (open sides are fine). Any idea where I should go? The best I have seen on the wonderful web are 14' x 14' and costing about UK£250 and whatever it costs to get them back here.

Don't know if it's any help, but we always use an old icelandic that's no good for sleeping in anymore. Just roll up the sides and away you go :)

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭moose3844

The best dining shelters are the flysheets you can buy for an icelandic 2. They are just far superior to any purpose made dingin shelter

• Registered Users Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭BeardySi

+1 for icelandinc flysheets, with recycled icelandics coming a close second...

Advertisement