Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UPC kildare!!

• 14-09-2011 12:43pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 801 ✭✭✭

hey guys I was just wondering if anyone in the Kildare area has 50mb or 100mb broadband with UPC!! as im still stuck on 25..
    cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 230 ✭✭collier

hey guys I was just wondering if anyone in the Kildare area has 50mb or 100mb broadband with UPC!! as im still stuck on 25..
    cheers

Have you still got the Cisco Modem, 50mb + 100mb is only available if your area is supported (HD channels are available) and you have the DOCSIS 3.0 Router which is the Thomson

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 801 ✭✭✭lucast2007us

collier wrote: »
    cheers

Have you still got the Cisco Modem, 50mb + 100mb is only available if your area is supported (HD channels are available) and you have the DOCSIS 3.0 Router which is the Thomson
    Strange cos the HD channels are available but I was told could only get 25 mb for now but they are working on it!! Oh I have the cisco modem!! Good to know that if you can get HD you can get higher broadband

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭livEwirE

I can confirm that UPC 100mb is available in the Celbridge area:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 801 ✭✭✭lucast2007us

Looks like I'll be househunting in Celbridge!! Obviously more upmarket than Naas!! :)

Advertisement