If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SRU9600 Univeral remote - last one to clear

Options
  • 14-09-2011 1:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks

I have just been having a little root about my stock room and came across a Philips Prestigo SRU9600 universal remote.

and this is the beastie...
    sru9600_10__fv_.jpg
    This rempte control features...

• 8-in-1 controller for all home entertainment equipment
    • Extensive infrared code database for most devices and brands
    Great convenience
    • Shows only the keys you need on the touch-sensitive display
    • Easy access to advanced commands via interactive LCD display
    • LCD screen with backlighting for convenience in the dark
    • Rotary cursor control for fast menu navigation
    • Control multiple devices with a single touch
    Quick and easy setup
    • No manual needed for setup
    • Convenient IR learning from another remote

check out ist full spec here

As its an 8 in 1 remote it should cover most folks systems and get rid of remote clutter....
    The built in codes are handy when setting it up but if it doesnt have the code you need in its database all is not lost as you can teach it from the original remote control.

You can even program a macro into it to send out a string of commands.

This was €99.99 but as its my last display unit you can have it for €39.99

First come first served and rids themselves of many remotes:)
    atb
    Ash

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.