Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bonded ADSL

• 14-09-2011 2:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭

Hi

I'm looking for a bonded DSL service - does any operator provide this in Ireland?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 932 ✭✭✭lotas

dont know about Bonded, but you can get multiple connections in and use something like the Linksys RV042 or other dual WAN router and connect them that way...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭lynchie

whadafook wrote: »
    Hi

I'm looking for a bonded DSL service - does any operator provide this in Ireland?

Give magnet a ring, I know they use to offer bonded sdsl packages for businesses but be prepared to pay thru the roof for them.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

smart and magnet can do bonded sdsl type services, handy if you need a faster than bog standard uplink

eircom can do ethernet on bonded pairs, quite widely available. I would contact strencom who seem to understand the product unlike eircoms own sales staff who are unaware of it.

Advertisement