Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Misused Email Address Ticketmaster!

Options
  • 14-09-2011 2:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭

would love abitta help....

ordered tickets last night on Ticketmaster for Batman Live...

However i put the Email address AS 'co.uk' instead of '.ie'

how can i get my tickets??

The website is really unhelpful and ive already sent an email straight after i realised the mistake and have heard nothin back :confused:

(yes I realise I am a clumsy Muppet)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,678 ✭✭✭bren2001

If they are to be posted out you will be alright. If you need to print them then log into your ticketmaster account which you had to register for to buy them. Obviously your email has .co.uk at the end. You can print from there.

I still get tickets sent to me that I haven't booked. Someone with the same name as me keeps on putting my email address in. I was able to log in to their ticketmaster account as they had asked for a password reminder which I received. But there was no other contact details there.

Before anyone asks, the other person has a terrible taste and they were tickets to something on ice, x-factor and other poppy things.

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭Doinker

Phone them.
    They have a Dublin number
    I got ticket for the Olympia for TPB and ordered top Circle by accident.
    I phone them and they switched them no problem.
    Very helpful the lady was.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭PinkFly

Got it sorted thanks all for your help! They just emailed me back and the address thank god!

• Registered Users Posts: 31,909 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

I still get tickets sent to me that I haven't booked. Someone with the same name as me keeps on putting my email address in. I was able to log in to their ticketmaster account as they had asked for a password reminder which I received. But there was no other contact details there.

Before anyone asks, the other person has a terrible taste and they were tickets to something on ice, x-factor and other poppy things.

Someone else named Poppa Dolla? Well, what were the odds?

I can imagine that person is well pissed off though...

• Advertisement
Advertisement