Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missing freshers fest

• 14-09-2011 3:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭

Guys,

I cant go to freshers fest. I'm working.

Will I still be able to register for the mardyke? Will I be able to join clubs? Or will the clubs be on societies day too???

Or am I doomed for life?

frown.gif

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 396 ✭✭Opics

You're doomed for life I'm afraid.

Not really. You can join clubs/societys at any time during the year and I'm also fairly sure you can register for the Mardyke at any time also.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

You can register for the Mardyke at any time - just pop down with your student card and sign up for the biometric access

There is a clubs day and a societies day on next week or week 2, where you can sign up for them there - don't worry about it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 59 ✭✭JohnyDarko

LC2010HIS wrote: »
    Guys,

I cant go to freshers fest. I'm working.

Will I still be able to register for the mardyke? Will I be able to join clubs? Or will the clubs be on societies day too???

Or am I doomed for life?

frown.gif

To register for the Mardyke you just have to go there and show them your student card, for clubs, there's a ay for them (next Wednesday i think) where they'll all have stands in the Student Centre and you can join then.

Or else just find out when they're on and go along and thats fine too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭LC2010HIS

Thanks guys, I was worried! I would go but I need the money to actually go lol
    I'm just reading my booklet and it says log onto the student network? Whats that?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

LC2010HIS wrote: »
    Thanks guys, I was worried! I would go but I need the money to actually go lol
    I'm just reading my booklet and it says log onto the student network? Whats that?

Presume thats sit.ucc.ie and log in there

• Advertisement
Advertisement