Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Consultation details

Options
  • 14-09-2011 3:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

In case people haven't heard, consultation dates have been posted here. If you get bad news tomorrow evening, be sure to attend as you can get a lot of information from a face-to-face with your lecturer!

On a specifically computing level - consultation will be happening in P1111/1112 (the double lab) from 11am-12pm on Tuesday 20th. You'll find me and Christian Horn there for the full session, and your lecturers will either be in the room or can be brought in for you to speak with them. As I said already, if you do get bad news, make sure to come in and talk with them!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭James_LWAU

Failed both Maths repeats got 20 and 24 in both I didn't do the CA'S though is there a chance that when I do the CA'S I could somehow pass?

• Registered Users Posts: 24 DkIT_Computing

Unfortunately, the maths repeat CAs have already been completed, so you wouldn't be able to improve your grade that way. Come along to consultation tomorrow (20th) from 11am-12pm in P1111/1112 and have a talk with me about the situation in person, that way you'll be fully informed about your options

Advertisement